15 USES OF COCONUT OIL THAT YOU’D NEVER IMAGINE
You’re lying on a hot exotic beach soaking in the rays and sipping on a tropical drink out of a coconut while the waves crash in the distant. We bet you can imagine it now. You see them everywhere at your favourite beach destination, coconuts! For centuries, coconuts have been used in extraordinary ways ranging from health, beauty and nutritional usage that will absolutely surprise you. After reading this, you will go nuts for coconuts after you’ll learn amazing uses of coconut oil!
1) Stretch Marks – Prevent and soften stretch marks from pregnancy.
2) Lip Balm – Perfect for that dry air! Think of what that dry dessert Las Vegas air can do to your lips! Coconut oil hydrates and protects lips. Coconut even offers some protection from the sun, about an SPF 4. All natural so you don’t have to worry about the ingredient list.
3) Face Scrub – Mix coconut oil with baking soda, sugar, or cinnamon and oatmeal for the perfect face scrub and exfoliator.
4) Massage Oil – Coconut oil soothes tired and sore muscles.
5) Conditioner – Coconut oil conditions, strengthens, and repairs hair. Massage it in and rinse it out after ten minutes. A small amount can be rubbed in to dry hair to tame frizz.
6) Acne – Coconut oil gently fights the bacteria that cause acne. Dab it directly on the offending pimples and watch them shrink.
7) Shaving Cream – Coconut oil keeps the razor gliding smoothly while leaving skin smooth and soft. Don’t want unpleasant bumps and rashes after shaving? Coconut oil soothes sensitive skin and promotes healing.
8) Nutrition – Coconut oil and its medium chain triglycerides make it an excellent energy source to improve stamina, endurance, or just to give you a boost through the day. Coconut oil aids the body in the absorption of calcium and magnesium. Both minerals are important for strong bones and teeth.
9) Sunburn treatment – If you‘re suffering from sunburn, it will speed healing and take some of the sting away. Make sure you wait until your skin is completely cooled before treatment.
10) Wrinkles – Rub into lines, creases, and wrinkles to rehydrate skin and soften those wrinkles away.
11) Sexual pleasure – Coconut makes an all-natural lubricant for intimate moments without chemicals. –
12) Bruises – Rub coconut oil into bruised skin to speed healing and watch the bruises fade fast.
13) Age Spots – Coconut oil has beneficial effects on any skin blemish. Use it to help fade age spots with powerful antioxidants.
14) Eczema – Perfect for the winter! Coconut oil reduces the itchiness, pain, flakiness, and dryness of eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
15) Dandruff – Massage coconut oil into the scalp to ease symptoms of dandruff, both itching and flaking.