- Remove swim cups before washing.
- Hand wash immediately after each wear in cold water and mild liquid soap.
- Squeeze gently and hang to drip dry in shade.
- Machine Wash
- Machine Dry
- Wash light and dark suits together
- Iron at high heat. Please iron at low rayon setting.
Salt water, chlorine, sun, sand, sun tan oils and sun screen lotions slowly degrade fabrics. Before applying or reapplying lotions and creams, make sure it is dry before putting your swimsuit on. Lotions and oils may stain light swimsuits if not completely dry.
Fabrics are not guaranteed to be sun resistant from damage.
Some suits are fashion items only and are not recommended for swimming or aggressive use.